Morris County Library > Reader Services > Library by Mail
Library-by-MailWho can use the service?
All residents of Morris County who are home-bound,
disabled or lack transportation to get to the library.
How much does it
- select your own books or media (audiobooks, CDs, videos, music) or
- have librarians
make selections based on your reading profile.
- selections are regular or large print and may
include books borrowed from other libraries.
- request material by mail, phone (973) 285-6970, fax (973) 285-6962,
e-mail or from the online catalog.
- books are mailed to you with return
- ask reference questions by phone (973-285-6969) or e-mail.
There is no cost for this service and postage is pre-paid by the library.
are my responsibilities?
Handle the books with care; return books in the mail bags in
which they are received (secure mailing labels); return books by due date. Thank
How do I sign up?
Call (973) 285-6970 and ask for an application to be mailed to you. Or, your may print the application here and mail it to:
Morris County Library
30 E. Hanover Ave.
Whippany, NJ 07981
© Morris County Library
11 September 2014