Morris County Library > Reader Services > Library by Mail
Library-by-MailWho can use the service?
All residents of Morris County who are home-bound,
disabled or lack transportation to get to the library.Libraries-by-Mail application
How much does it
- select your own books or media (audiobooks, CDs, videos, music) or
- have librarians
make selections based on your reading profile.
- selections are regular or large print and may
include books borrowed from other libraries.
- request material by mail, phone,
tty, fax, e-mail or from the online catalog.
- books are mailed to you with return
- ask reference questions by phone (973-285-6969), tty, fax or e-mail.
There is no cost for this service and postage is pre-paid by the library.
are my responsibilities?
Handle the books with care; return books in the mail bags in
which they are received (secure mailing labels); return books by due date. Thank
How do I sign up?
Contact Mitch Greenberg, Services Coordinator (9AM-5PM weekdays) 973-285-6970 or TTY (973) 285-6942.
© Morris County Library
4 February 2013