Public Meeting Rooms (1st floor)
Group study rooms (2nd floor)
- Study rooms may be reserved up to one month in advance.
- Rooms must be reserved for 2 or more people(no single reservations).
- Capacity 6-14. Wireless access & two rooms (209 and 211) have data ports.
- Literacy volunteers may request group study rooms on a regular (weekly) basis. Contact Reference, (973) 285-6969.
- RESERVATIONS: Reference Services (973) 285-6969 or e-mail.
We will need your library card number (from any Morris County town) to confirm the reservation.
Library directions....floorplan...local restaurants
Meeting rooms of various sizes are available in other libraries around the county and/or contact the County Park
Commission which is located right across Hanover Avenue from us. Call (973) 326-7619 for information on their spaces.